Question: What should I do next in my DUI case?

Answer: Is this your first offense DUI or do you have prior DUI’s? I can’t advise what to do next in your DUI case because I don’t know where you are at in your case. I can say it is not advisable to represent yourself in a DUI case. You should contact a DUI defense attorney to discuss your case in more detail.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.