Question: What kind of attorney do I need?

Answer: That depends, what is the situation? I am assuming you are charged with a DUI or another criminal issue, which is how you found my website. If that is the case, call me as I am a DUI attorney and criminal defense attorney. What court is your case in? Van Nuys Court? San Fernando Court? Santa Clarita Court? Call me to discuss further.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts