Question: What happens if court does not notify DMV of a DUI conviction? I was convicted of DUI in San Fernando, but I don't think my NV drivers license has been effected.

Answer: You should check with the DUI attorney who represented you on the DUI case as they should know more of the details and situation regarding your specific case. I am always happy to talk to my former clients even after my technical representation of their case is over. If you have further questions about what will happen to your out of state license, check with an DUI attorney in the state of your license. If your DUI attorney refuses to call you back for whatever reason, feel free to call me to discuss further.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks