Question: Is there any way to get my DUI case dismissed if my Miranda rights were violated?

Answer: It may be possible to get statements made after arrest suppressed if Miranda rights were not read or questions were asked and answered after you told them you wanted a attorney. There may also be a gray line of when the “arrest” actually took place for purposes of miranda…it can be before they slapped the cuffs on you. Where is your DUI case? Is it in Los Angeles or a surrounding County?
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks