Question: I have a DUI in Van nuys, CA from last year. I want to move out of state soon. How do I resolve it?

Answer: Based on what you wrote, I am assuming you have pending DUI charges in Van Nuys, CA. WHat I am unsure of is whether you have regularly appeared on these DUI charges, or if you failed to go to court for the arraignment or later hearings regarding this DUI. If you never went to court, but DUI charges were in fact filed, it is likely that the court issued a bench warrant. If that is the case, you will need to go to court to have the warrant recalled and quashed, then deal with the outstanding DUI charges. I highly recommend that you get an attorney to handle these matters for you. Cal me at 818-336-1DUI if you would like to discuss your DUI case and warrant issue in more detail.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks