Question: I was convicted of a DUI in Burbank court and received a long informal probation period. Can I go to Mexico while on probation?

If you are on informal probation, and not leaving the country was Not a term of your probation, then it should not be an issue. You should speak with an attorney in person to go over your paperwork with you to further advise you. Feel free to contact me in person.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks