Question: I was arrested for a DUI in Encino. What can I do if I was not read my miranda rights when I was arrested for the DUI??

Answer: If a cop failed to read you your miranda rights when he arrested you, it is possible that the statements you made to the cop after the arrest would be suppressed. This would be beneficial if you gave them damaging information that they were trying to use as evidence against you in your case.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks