Question: Can I move my San Fernando DUI arraignment to a different day?

Answer: If you have a privately retained DUI attorney handling your DUI case, and if it is being charged as a DUI misdemeanor (not a felony) then your DUI attorney can handle the hearing for you without you needing to be present in court under most circumstances. It is also possible to advance DUI arraignments, but I have been told by the criminal clerks at the San Fernando Court that they will only do that for Attorneys, and if not represented by an attorney, you may be out of luck on this matter.
Call me at 818-336-1DUI to discuss your DUI case in more detail.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks