Question: I have a court date in San Fernando for a DUI, but I will be out of town. What will happen if I miss the court date?

Answer: If you miss a court date, the court will likely issue a bench warrant for you. If one has already been issued, you should address the situation as soon as possible. I can assist you with this if your case is in los angeles county, or a bordering county. I can appear on your behalf if the court date has not happened yet. If a bench warrant has bern issued, the goal is to recall the bench warrant sooner as opposed to later. I can assist with that as well.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks