Question: Can I get probation on a drug possession charge? I was arrested in Burbank.

Answer: If it is a possession charge, particularly if it is your first, you may be eligible for PC 1000 diversion or Prop 36, which is basically allows someone to do a drug program as opposed to jail time. Being put on probation is also something that can happen. You should speak to an attorney in more detail about your case. Feel free to call me if you would like.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks