Question: I got a San Fernando DUI conviction in 2008 but didn’t do the AB541 alcohol class or complete my community service. What do I do….???? Am I going to Jail???

Answer: Whether or not the Judge in Van Nuys would give you jail time is tough to predict in this situation. If the Judge is looking for jail time, community service or house arrest may be potential alternatives. You may want to have an attorney assist you in this matter. You need the Judge to reinstate your eligibility for the DUI class before you can enroll in it. DUI’s are taken very seriously by Courts, and the longer you put off dealing with this, the worse off the consequences are likely to be.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI, Criminal and Expungement matters throughout Courts in Southern California. Van Nuys DUI Attorney, San Fernando DUI Attorney, Burbank DUI Attorney, Glendale DUI Attorney, Pasadena DUI Attorney, Metro Los Angeles DUI Attorney, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks