Question: If I violated my Van Nuys DUI probation, and there is a warrant, can I go to San fernando COurt to handle it, which is closer to my house?

Answer: No, you would have to go to Van Nuys Court in order to recall the case, and hopefully quash the warrant. You may want to have an attorney assist you in this matter to minimize potential consequences.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI, Criminal and Expungement matters throughout Courts in Southern California. Van Nuys DUI Attorney, San Fernando DUI Attorney, Burbank DUI Attorney, Glendale DUI Attorney, Pasadena DUI Attorney, Metro Los Angeles DUI Attorney, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks