Question: DUI conviction in San Fernando Court a couple years ago. I never completed an Alcohol DUI program in California. Can i get my DUI program waived?

You will have to do a CA alcohol program to get your CA license back. Even if you did an alcohol program in another state to satisfy the Court, it will not satisfy the CA DMV for purposes of resinstating your CA drivers license.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks