Question: I didn’t complete the 18-month DUI program, and now the school kicked me out. Can i get it reinstated in San Fernando Court?

Answer: Yes, you will likely need to get a approval from the Court to re-enroll in a program. ITo put the case on calendar, you will have to go to Court to set a date. Often courts will allow walk ups for something like this, as long as you are there first thing when the court opens it’s doors. I would recommend speaking with an attorney. Call me to discuss.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks