Would i be eligible for a CA driver license

Question: When i was 17, i got a dui in Arizona. My driving privileges became restricted and i chose to stop driving all together. I recently moved to Los Angeles and was curious if because i moved if i would be able to get a CA driver license?
Answer: If there is a hold or suspension on your AZ license, it is doubtful that CA would issue you a license. You should check directly with the CA DMV. If your AZ license still has issues, you should see about clearing up the hold or suspension in AZ (as it will be an issue most likely until you do so).
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer