withdrawing plea in DUI case

Question: How do I withdraw request for jury trial and enter deal for my Van Nuys DUI case?
Answer: Call your lawyer to go to Court and change your plea. Call me if you want to discuss further.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer