video and audio recordings after DUI arrest

Question: How do I attain get video/audio recordings of my DUI arrest in Encino, CA? The officer said I was weaving, but I know I was not.
Answer: Generally your DUI Attorney would get those through the proceedings by filing discover requests followed by motions to compel discovery if it is not being turned over timely. Also, if there is a DMV hearing associated with the case, it is possible to subpoena discovery through the DMV process. Call me to talk about your case in more detail.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer