Will my Ventura DUI stop me from moving?

Question: Will my Ventura DUI stop me from moving? I got a DUI on Sunday in Ventura. I am supposed to move out of state in the next few weeks and haven’t had my first court appearance yet. What do I do?
Answer: If you hire privately retained attorney, then your DUI attorney can appear at court without you being there (assuming this is Misdemeanor DUI and not a Felony DUI). If you don’t hire a privately retained attorney then you need to be at each court date. Call me to discuss your case further. I handle DUI’s in Ventura.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.