What can I do to overturn the Department of Motor Vehicles' decision in favor of my suspension

Question: What can I do to overturn the Department of Motor Vehicles’ decision in favor of my suspension? I was given a DUI in Van Nuys, CA on January2012. I was never pulled over. I blew three different times and got 0.08. I lost my Department of Motor Vehicles departmental review and I lost my appeal.
Answer: Did you have an attorney handle the DMV hearing? If you filed and lost a dmv appeal, then you (or your attorney) can file a writ if the statute of limitations has not run yet. Much more complicated than doing a dmv appeal. If it is something you want to consider, you should hire a DUI attorney familiar with filing and arguing writs on these matters.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.