under 21 DUI critical needs license

Question: Is it possible for me to request a restricted license to drive to work/school if under 21? I was involved in a car accident in Reseda with me as the driver and I complied to a BAC breatherlizer test in which the result was %0.019.
Answer: First, yes, it is possible (but can be difficult) to get a critical needs license. A potential charge could be VC 23136 – under 21, zero tolerance lawIf you have not been convicted yet, you should hire a DUI attorney to fight this. These cases (even zero tolerance cases) can be won! Particularly on low BAC levels such as .019. Call me if you would like to discuss further.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney