Do I need to go back to California to deal with my warrant?

I have a DUI in Los Angeles County and missed my court date when I moved out of state to Arizona. I would rather not fly back just to go to jail and deal with this matter. The courts and police stations here and in California have not been helpful.
Answer: It may be possible to have an attorney recall the warrant and handle the case. Some courts allow this in certain circumstances, some do not. What court is your DUI in? San Fernando, Van Nuys, Burbank…..? Is it a first DUI? Second DUI? Call me to discuss further.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney