Sealing a criminal conviction from when I was 16?

Question: Is there a process for sealing a criminal conviction from when I was 16?  Can I get my record wiped or sealed by the county for this conviction?

Answer: It is possible to get ones “juvenile record” sealed. I would like to discuss your situation further with you so I can get a few questions answered.  For example, was your case in California?  What Court was your case in?

I would be happy to assist you. I have successful gone through this process before.  Call me at (818) 336-1384 if you would like a free consultation to speak about what would be involved and what can be accomplished. This can be done very affordably.

For more information, click on the following link:  Clearing your criminal record