Question: Will I lose visitation rights if I have been charged with a DUI?

Answer: How a DUI conviction would affect your child visitation rights is a better question for a family law attorney. It may be possible to avoid a DUI conviction though. You can contact me at 818-336-1384 or through if you would like to discuss your DUI case in more detail. Once I have more details I can give a better assessment about your case.

Phil Hache

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks