Question: Will I be eligible for a diversion program for a public intoxication even though I was minding my own business and not being loud or drunk?

Answer: It is possible to get a the charges dismissed by way of a diversion program. I would like to speak to you more about your case. Feel free to contact me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss your case in more detail.

Phil Hache

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks