Question: Will I have a public record for a citation for public intoxication in Van Nuys, CA?

Answer: If there is a conviction for a misdemeanor Public intoxication, then it will be on your record. You should consult with an attorney about handling your case to see about getting it dismissed or reduced to an infraction. Just because there is a citation does not mean there will be a “conviction” on your record. Contact me at 818-336-1384 to discuss in more detail.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts