Question: Will a DUI from San Fernando Court show if I try to get a job out of California?

Answer: If you have a conviction for DUI in San Fernando, CA or from a Court anywhere else in the U.S., all things being equal, it will show on your criminal record if an employer does a background check. You may want to consider getting the DUI expunged, which will dismiss the conviction from your record. Call me at 818-336-1DUI to discuss in more detail. I can handle this for you even if you now live out of state.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.