Question: Where can we get a criminal defense attorney for my son's DUI case in San Fernando, CA?

Answer: Is your son under the age of 18? If so, this should be a juvenile record issue. There are a lot of things to consider when hiring a DUI attorney. The first is, how you feel about the DUI attorney when you speak to or meet with them. It is important get a Criminal Defense / DUI attorney who focuses their practice in DUI and criminal defense issues. And a DUI attorney that will spend time discussing the case with you, keeping you in the loop, and communicating in a timely fashion. If you would like to discuss your sons case in more detail, I can be reached at 818-336-1DUI. Whatever you decide, best of luck with your sons case.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts