Question: How do I clear my record once off probation for a 1st DUI misdemeanor in Van Nuys, CA?

Answer: It is possible to have your conviction expunged (ie. dismissed) by petitioning the court. There is more about expungements on my website philhachelaw dot com. Contact me at 818-336-1DUI if you would like to discuss further. I can assist you in this matter.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts