Question: What should I do if there was a warrant issued for failure to appear for DUI in Burbank? I live in Studio City, but afraid to go to court on this alone.

Answer: What was the date that you were supposed to show up for court for the DUI arraignment? I would probably advise having an attorney handle the matter to recall the warrant. Whatever you decide to do, it should be addressed sooner as opposed to later. I have handled these situations many times and can help you. Call me to discuss further at 818-336-1DUI
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts