Question: I have a 2nd DUI in Torrance and terrified. I had to go to jail on my 1st DUI in Burbank. Can you help.

Answer: I can help you with your DUI case. I have many questions about the case I need to ask so I can answer with more specificity. Call me at 818-336-1DUI to set up a meeting. I recently had a bad 2nd offense DUI case and was able to resolve the situation without jail time.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts