Question: What can I do if my friend was shoplifting and we are both being charged with 484 Petty theft in LAX Court / Airport Court?

Answer: You should hire a criminal defense attorney to defend you in Court. Even though you and your friend were arrested together, I would strongly advise that you each hire your own separate attorney. It is possible to get your charges dismissed.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks