Question: What can I do if I was accused of a crime in Van Nuys, CA that was found to be false?

Answer: Retain a defense attorney to defend you in Van Nuys Court. I need more info about your case to better assess. Call me.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA, Glendale, CA, Pasadena, CA, Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts