Question: How can I avoid a guilty plea for PC 484 Petty Theft in Los Angeles LAX / Airport Court?

Answer: First step is to hire a criminal defense attorney. I have had success getting charges in similar situations reduced to trespass as an infraction, and sometimes completely dismissed (potentially by way of civil compromise or deferred entry of judgement). Feel free to contact me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss your case in more detail.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA, Glendale, CA, Pasadena, CA, Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts