Question: What can I do if I have a misdemeanor DUI San Fernando, CA court date but moved out of state?

Answer: For a misdemeanor DUI charge, you do not need to be present at court dates if you have a Privately retained attorney representing you. There are some exceptions to this, but I highly doubt one of those exceptions it would be an issue in your case for a DUI as it is likely that this case can be resolved at the early stages without having to go to trial. I can be reached at 818-336-1DUI if you would like to discuss this further. I have had a lot of success with DUI cases and getting charges reduced or dismissed.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts