Question: Should someone turn themselves in to police before getting an attorney?

Answer: I would recommend to consult with an attorney prior to turning yourself in or going to the police station for questioning.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks