Question: Question What can I do if I am being charged for a crime in Van Nuys if I was the victim?

Answer: Hire an Attorney to speak to the D.A. about the case. It may be possible to get them to drop the charges before they are actually filed. Either way, you should have an attorney represent you on this matter.

Phil Hache

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks