Question: Question: How can I get a theft conviction expunged from my record? Is it possible? Petty theft PC 484 conviction in San Fernando Court

Answer: It may be possible to get the theft expunged, and I would be happy to assist you with this. Contact me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss getting your petty theft PC 484 conviction from San fernando Court expunged.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts