Question: My son was charged with a Minor in Possession of Alcohol. He was in Encino, or Woodland hills…but his case is in Van Nuys Court in July.What should we do?

Answer:I would recommend hiring an attorney to handle this matter. The consequences of a conviction can be severe. It may be possible to get charges dismissed or reduced, and the chances of that happening increase when there is an experienced attorney on your side. I have had success getting these charges dismissed. Feel free to contact me at 818-336-1384 to discuss further. Whatever you decide, best of luck in your case.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks