Question: If convicted for a Van Nuys DUI, Can I get off probation early?

Answer: It may be possible to request an early termination from probation for your DUI in Van Nuys, CA. They are many factors to consider to deterimine if you are eligible and the possibility of having such a request granted in Van Nuys court. When was your DUI conviction? Did you satisfy all the terms of your probation? ie. finish alcohol school, pay all fines, etc.? Also, do you have any other pending charges at this time?
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks