Question: Can I get my DUI lowered to reckless driving? I was arrested for DUI in Valley Village area and did a blood test.

Answer: It is possible to get DUI charges reduced to lesser charges, such as reckless driving. You should consult with and have an experienced DUI attorney represent you on this matter. They will need to know more information about your case in order to better assess it. Feel free to call me at 818-336-1 DUI to discuss your case in more detail. My office is down the street from Valley Village in Sherman Oaks, CA
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman OaksCan I get my DUI lowered to reckless?