Question: I was charged with drunk driving (DUI) in Encino, CA. I want to contest in court, but I am worried that I might receive a harsher sentence if I do.

Answer: You should have a DUI attorney handle your case for you. It increases the chance of a better resolution. For example, I have had DUI charges dismissed and reduced to lesser charges. Also, your case is probably in Van Nuys Court as you were arrested in Encino, CA. I regularly handle DUI cases in Van Nuys Court.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.

1 Response