Question: I live in Los Angeles now, and received a DUI charge in San Fernando. I and am moving to Texas. Can an attorney handle my DUI case in San Fernando Court if I am not there?

Answer: In short, assuming this is a misdemeanor case, it should not be an issue for a privately retained attorney to handle your case without you being at the San Fernando Court. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss your case further.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks