Question: I live in Los Angeles, CA. Can I get my California drivers license back without completing a DUI program?

Question: Generally, you have to complete an alcohol program in CA if you want to get your CA license reinstated.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks