Question: Can I get a class A license after getting a DUI in Metro Court while that right is suspended in CA?

Answer: Generally speaking, another state will not issue you a license if your license is suspended in CA. That being said, there are some exceptions, and sometimes things slip through the system. But even if you get another license in another state, you may run into issues if they find out your CA license is suspended later on (particularly if you get pulled over in CA). Also, if your case is still pending, and you want to fight the DUI in Metro court, call me.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks