Question: I live in Encino California and got my first DUI in Vegas. Can you handle this DUI in Vegas?

Answer: You should consult an attorney who is licensed to practice in Nevada (and familiar with the courts in las vegas). I could give you a detailed opinion if your case was in Southern California, but I am not licensed to practice in Nevada, and have not handled cases there. Some attorneys will offer a free initial consultation as I do. I would recommend consulting a qualified DUI attorney in Vegas to discuss your case in more detail.

Phil Hache

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks