Question: I have a Van Nuys DUI Conviction and suspended CA drivers license from DMV. I am trying to get my CA restricted license, in the meantime, can I drive with my out of state license?

Answer: If your California license is suspended, and you got pulled over, the Cops would likely see this and charge you with a 14601 (driving on a suspended license) even though you have an out of state license. In short, I would strongly recommend not driving until you get your california Restricted license. Call me at 818-336-1384 if you have any further questions.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI, Criminal and Expungement matters throughout Courts in Southern California. Van Nuys DUI Attorney, San Fernando DUI Attorney, Burbank DUI Attorney, Glendale DUI Attorney, Pasadena DUI Attorney, Metro Los Angeles DUI Attorney, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks