Question: I have a DUI in San Fernando. I have been calling my PD, but no word back. Can I hire a private attorney who will actually return my calls? or is it too late? My next hearing is in 2 weeks. I think it is called a pretrial hearing???

Answer: You can still hire a private attorney to “sub-in” and become your attorney of record for your case. I regularly handle DUI’s in San Fernando. Feel free to contact me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss in further detail.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI, Criminal and Expungement matters throughout Courts in Southern California. Van Nuys DUI Attorney, San Fernando DUI Attorney, Burbank DUI Attorney, Glendale DUI Attorney, Pasadena DUI Attorney, Metro Los Angeles DUI Attorney, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks