Question: I have a Court date for DUI in San Fernando, but my DMV hearing for DUI in Van Nuys. This question is about the DMV hearing. Can I get a restricted license?

Answer: If it’s a first offense DUI, then you would be able to get a restricted license after 30 days upon meeting the requirements as mandated by the DMV (SR-22, enroll in alcohol class, pay fee). There is a lot more to your license when it comes to the criminal case. You should talk to an attorney about your case in more detail. I can be reached at 818-336-1384 if you want to talk in more detail about your case.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks

1 Response

  1. RoberT

    Can I start the DUI restricted license process immediately? Also, do I do this in san Fernando court where my DUI is, or at van nuts DMV?