Question: I got a DUI in Los Angeles, at Airport Court. But I live in upstate California. What do I do??

Answer: Assuming this was a misdemeanor DUI, it shouldn’t be an issue for me to handle this case for you without you having to appear. Call me at 818-336-1384.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks

1 Response

  1. Pingback : Jeff