Question: Can I get an infraction expungement in Van Nuys Court?

Answer: It is possible to get some infractions expunged under PC 1203.4a. If your conviction was in Van Nuys Court, then that would be the place to petition the court for the expungement. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss further and I can help you out.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks